How do you make your Totally Titillating Tuesday turn into a Wildly Wonderful Wednesday? Here are our top five Joyceland suggestions:
1. Put on your cutest pair of jammies. Preferably something white and flowy. You’ll understand why later on.
2. Set your alarm for midnight. Pick a soothing jazz station on your clock radio–one that will wake you quietly and softly. In Joyceland we don’t like loud and rude awakenings. At all.
3. Grab your favorite lawn chair–preferably one that flattens out so that you can recline, a cozy blanket, and a few candles.
4. Take everything listed in #3 out to the backyard.
5. Light the candles, cover yourself with your blankee, and recline to watch the spectacular Perseid Meteor Shower. This is the most famous of all meteor showers. Famous is huge!!! Famous and free is even better. Joyceland likes famous and free a lot! Mother Nature will not fail to impress you with this show. Don’t stare at just one part of the sky, but let your eyes scan around. Notice the blues, yellows, and oranges. While you enjoy the sky, you will catch occasional Perseids. It will be spectacular and available to you in the comfort of your own backyard.
5. And after the show . . . go to www.pandora.com and type in ‘Dancing in the Moonlight’ by King Harvest. Then turn your computer up LOUD. Run into the back yard and start singing and swaying.
‘Dancin’ in the moonlight
Everybody’s feelin’ warm and right
It’s such a fine and natural sight
Everybody’s dancin’ in the moonlight
We like our fun and we never fight
You can’t dance and stay uptight
It’s a supernatural delight
Everybody was dancin’ in the moonlight’
Now you understand why you needed the jammies to be white and flowy. Happy Wildly Wonderful Wednesday from Joyceland! xoxo