Would you like to laugh every hour of the day? Do you dream about room service? Do you fantasize about attending fabulous parties with interesting people every week? If so, a JoyceMentoring program might be right for you. Mentoring refers to a developmental relationship in which a more experienced or knowledgeable person helps a less experienced or knowledgeable person develop in a specific way. If the Philosophy of Joyce is a little foreign to you, a JoyceMentor could help you begin to live a new and adventurous life. And, depending on your progress during training, you may be identified as a high potential Joyceland candidate. Yes, you guessed it, that means a quick climb up the Joyceland corporate ladder. Are you thinking your future has never been brighter? Well then, we think alike.
We’re offering a one hour introductory ‘soiree’ to tease your sensibilities. By attending, you will be introduced to:
- the art of the little white lie (i.e. how to make that four hour lunch look like it IS your job)
- what a month at the spa can do for your psyche
- paper plates–they’re not just for the casual cookout anymore
- tips for finding parties 24/7
- how to freshen up and fold semi-dirty laundry so it looks clean and ready to wear
- Slim Jims–no hassle protein for the entire family
- pajamas that double as ‘chic casual wear’–jump out of bed dressed and ready to start your day
- the fun you can have at Sam’s Club–you may need a rotisserie chicken for dinner, but buying a speed boat instead is much more fun
- how to get your guy to say things like, “I don’t have to have a reason to bring you flowers” (http://www.wannasnuggle.com/index/ ):
If this sounds like the type of mentoring you could benefit from–look no further–we’ll match you up with a trained Joyceland professional. Look for more details about this offer next week! And, as always, we look forward to your comments and questions.