Today we had an important imaginary interview so we needed to get some restful zzzzzzzzzzz’s last night. Our Holly GoNightly sleep mask (www.fredflare.com) helped us have really sweet dreams:
The Holly sleep mask is the only way we get beautiful, thick, dark lashes and perfectly shaped eyebrows that never need tweezing. Sometimes when we want our peepers to look extra pretty we wear the mask during the daytime.
Our imaginary interview was with James Lipton from Inside the Actors Studio:
It seems in our dreams Lipton had been hounding Joyce for months and she finally agreed to answer the same ten questions he asks every famous actor when he interviews them on his show. (Lipton opens Season 15 of Studio with Amy Poehler–he wanted Joyce, but he settled for Amy.) If you ever need a little psychological lift, an imaginary interview will always make you feel happy and loved. Here are Joyce’s responses, but just as important—tell us what some of your responses would be–we love hearing from you.
1. What is your favorite word? Leisure (pronounced leh-zure)
2. What is your least favorite word? Tired
3. What turns you on? A phone call with an invitation to do anything.
4. What turns you off? People who always have errands to run or toilets to clean.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Shit. It can be said quickly–sh!t–or drawn out slowly–shhhhhiiiiii–iiitttt.
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of laughter.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? I hate the beeping sound that tells you when the dryer has finished its cycle. That awful sound means that folding and putting away laundry is next. Ugh and double ugh.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I feel I would be an excellent NFL coach. I know everything about the game; I like to yell; I’m tough; and I’m comfortable with cursing.
9. What profession would you not like to attempt? Pest control management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hey everybody—she’s here! Let the grand party begin!
Daily Joy-ce Inspiration
“Scatter Joy-ce!” —Ralph Waldo Emerson